The Alumni Foundation

of Calvary Lutheran Chapel

 

Founded in 1920 as the Missouri Synod’s first-ever campus ministry, Calvary Lutheran Chapel has faithfully served the UW-Madison community for over 90 years.

 

As a mission congregation, Calvary is heavily dependent on the financial support of alumni and friends. Calvary alumni and friends are encouraged to financially support the chapel with regular gifts, special thank offerings and bequests in their trust or will. Donations can be made either directly to the chapel or to its Alumni Foundation.

 

The Alumni Foundation of Calvary Lutheran Chapel was created in 2006 as a federally recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity. Its endowment fund was established to support the chapel’s short and long-term financial needs, with the goal of helping Calvary serve the campus community into the future. Donations to either Calvary Lutheran Chapel or to its Alumni Foundation are tax deductible. The endowment’s assets are professionally managed by the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod Foundation.

 

Donate to the Alumni Foundation Endowment by clicking below:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To donate by check to the Foundation:

Alumni Foundation of Calvary Lutheran Chapel

P.O. Box 14634 Madison, WI 53708-0634 

Please make checks out to the Alumni Foundation of Calvary Lutheran Chapel

 

Donate to the Chapel by clicking below:

(Note: Donations to the Chapel go towards immediate needs)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To donate by check to the Chapel:

Calvary Lutheran Chapel

701 State St.

Madison, WI, 53703

Please make checks out to Calvary Lutheran Chapel

Contact:

Alumni Foundation of

Calvary Lutheran Chapel

P.O. Box 14634
Madison, WI

53708-0634


calvaryalumn@yahoo.com

Message the Alumni Foundation: